This is a sponsored post brought to you by Tatu Digital Media. Any opinions expressed are my own.
Safeway is my favorite store to shop at for savings and convenience. They have a Just4U app where you can manage to get additional savings each week with your Safeway club card. They also post up freebie offers every Wednesday when new coupons are added. That doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get FREE offers each time, but it’s always a good idea to check since they have expiration dates. There’s also a promotion running this week from Aug 16-19 where you can save money when buying certain gift cards at Safeway. I plan on getting the Fandango one so I can see the new block buster movies that have recently been released and the ones that are coming up in the future. Ahem, TMNT or Guardians of the Galaxy anyone?
Currently, you’ll be able to save over $20 by buying gift cards before you shop, dine or hit the town. You savvy shoppers can triple dip on savings this week when you purchase multi-pack gift cards.
Here’s How It Works
1. Promotional Offer – 15% off gift card multi-packs from 8/16 through 8/19 (offer valid on Fandango, TGIF, Xbox, Cold Stone or iHOP)
2. Fuel Rewards – Safeway offers double-fuel points for every dollar you spend on gift cards redeemable at Safeway, Chevron, or Texaco stations ($1 = 2 fuel points). Requires Club Card. To find out more about Safeway’s fuel rewards program click here.
3. Earn credit card rewards points /savings on your purchase (e.g. 3% back on groceries, miles, or earn points)
Here’s how the MATH works on a $100 participating multi-pack purchase = $20+ Savings
1. $15 off – when you purchase $100 in multi-pack cards
2. $3 off when you fill up your tank. (avg. $.17 off per gallon).
3. $2.55 off if you earn 3% back on your credit card grocery