I have stumbled upon a new addiction to my already current addictions, which have been freebies and Las Vegas. It’s a Facebook casino app game called myVEGAS where you can earn real rewards to shows, restaurants, or even hotel rooms just by playing slots, which are absolutely free!! Of course there are the pop-ups that prompt you to buy chips with your real money, but all you have to do is click the “x” to get it off the screen. It’s the only minor annoyance, but it’s the whole point of the game, to get the consumer to buy chips.
I have been playing the MyVegas app game on auto-spin since Sept 6th 2012 trying to accumulate as many loyalty points as I can for all of my Vegas trips, which So far, it’s been easy as long as I stick with it every day. Even if you’re at work or school, you can have it set on auto-spin on your android or apple device by using the photon browser(iphone) or puffin browser(android). These are the only 2 that have flash capabilities.
As of today, I’ve accumulated:
- 2 Nights in Mandalay Bay Great Room Suite – my post about Mandalay Bay
- 2 Tickets to see Carrot Top in the front row. You can read a blurb about that on my personal blog.
- 2 Lunch Buffet Passes in Bellagio
- $100 dining credit at Nine Fine Irishmen at New York New York Hotel & Casino
- $75 Beverage & Drink Credit for NY NY.
- $50 Food & Beverage Credit at Monte Carlo. I plan on using this one at The Pub since it has a wide variety of beers and ciders.
- 1 Night in the Tower Suite at Mirage
- 2 Tickets to KA
- 2 Breakfast Buffets at Mirage
- 2 Unlimited 1-day pass on the Monorail
- (2) $50 in Free Play at Monte Carlo
- 3 Nights at Monte Carlo
- 2 Shark Reef Passes at Mandalay Bay
- 2 Nights in the deluxe room at Mirage (upgraded to the tower suite for an extra 2 nights for $200)
- $75 Drink Credit at Bar at Times Square Dueling Pianos in New York New York
- 2 Tickets to Secret Garden in Mirage
- 2 Tickets to Zumanity
I have done an estimate of the cost of all the rewards above and it’s worth around $3000+ that I didn’t spend one penny on, just loyalty points from playing the MyVegas game on Facebook! Even though I have no plans to go back for a couple years since we’ll have a little one with us, I still play so I can save up my loyalty points for a future date. They’ve even added options that aren’t for Vegas, like airfare travel to certain cities and even a cruise!
The great thing about this game is that its not going anywhere for a very very long time and your loyalty points never expire. MGM and Play Studios assures this.
If you’re interested in trying it and need friends to get more coins to gamble with, you can add me on my Frugal Jenn Facebook account, as well as ask to join a Facebook group dedicated to helping others with the myVEGAS app.
I recommend checking out this guide that one of the Facebook Group members put together. It will help you earn the most loyalty points in the most efficient way. Like betting 300-400 until you reach level 40, then upping it to 1,000 for the remaining levels.
Have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. After all, I’m here to help you!
Rules of MyVegas are constantly changing. Currently you can only redeem for 3 rewards in a 30 day period. Meaning, you can’t go to Vegas multiple times in 30 days and request more than 3 rewards total.
However, there are stipulations to these rules such as MyVegas Partners. Rewards from Sugar Factory, House of Blues, Wolfgang Puck and the Las Vegas Monorail do not apply towards the three reward limit in a 30-day period. Just be sure to read over the reward terms of service before purchasing. You can, however, return a reward if you think you may not end up using it too.