If you’re a new customer, you can get a FREE $10 credit to thredUP for just signing up on their site.
Never heard of them? It’s a flawlessly used clothing site. In fact, I have bought a couple of great looking skirts here that were from Old Navy and the Gap. Even if you get something under the $10 credit price, you will still need to pay the $2.99 shipping.
Shop with thredUp:
- They buy consignment-quality kids’ and women’s clothing from families like yours.
- Every day, they hand-select the best clothes and post them for sale in their online shop.
- When purchased, clothes are wrapped with love and shipped from sunny California.
Sell to thredUp:
- thredUP inspects your clothes, and pays up to 40% of the resale value upfront.
- Fill the bag with like-new clothes, and put it outside for pick-up. Shipping is free!
- Have like-new clothing your family no longer wears? Order a free thredUP Clean Out bag online.