Happy New Year All!!
For those that are curious where I got some of my traffic from for 2013, you can check that out below.
My top 10 referring sites to +The Freebie Addiction are as follows:
1. Google – Obvious no brainer. If you have a website, you’re going to see traffic from Google.
2. StumbleUpon – Some people don’t really see this as a useful site, but to me, it’s one of the best, and simply outranks twitter, Facebook and Google+ traffic — for me anyways. I have noticed that you need to get your tag words on key to what they showcase on StumbleUpon, not made up ones that you think fit your blog post best. Also, it’s better to have more tag words than 1 or 2; try aiming for 10. I had a really great traffic spike from them when I showcased popular Free Android Apps.
3. Mama NYC – Not sure what happened to her, but her site is now offline.
4. Sweepstakes Advantage – I post my giveaways on here.
5. Cheap Ass Gamer – The site is pretty self explanatory. If you’re looking for a deal on games, systems, then this is your place to be. I sometimes share my giveaways on there, but they don’t really like that too often. I have my website as my forum signature on there. When you use forums, make sure to put your website as your signature if they allow it. You should get back links, plus traffic.
Those are my top 5, what are your top 5 if you have a website?
All posts here are to help our fellow frugal friends score the best freebies and deals possible through various companies. At times, we do earn a small percentage on purchases made through our links, which helps keep the site running.