I received this product for free from Moms
Meet to use and post my honest opinion. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
The Vitamix E310 may be a budget model without all of the bells and whistles, but it can still blend up and create some pretty great things like; body butter, bread, salsa, nut butters, soups, smoothies and much more.
Since I’m still trying to adjust to a life with 2 little ones, I’ve been using it to create blended mocha frappe’s on the daily just to be able to survive the day.
What I love about the Vitamix E310
1. It has a powerful motor just like the higher end models, so everything gets pulverized and comes out smooth. My coffee drinks even come out a little frothy; it blends it that well.
2. It fits under the cabinets on the counter. My previous blender was so big and tall that I had to store it away or on the fridge, which is a pain when you want to use it every day.
3. It’s not as loud as some other blenders I’ve owned. I had one that literally sounded like a weed eater x10.
4. It’s affordable and is the perfect size for 2 people to have a large smoothie.
5. Cleaning is a breeze. Just add a drop of dish soap and fill up halfway with water and blend!
Where to buy:
The Vitamix E310 Explorian Series Blender is available to purchase online at Amazon,
Williams-Sonoma, and Bed Bath & Beyond. It is available in-store and online at Macy’s, Best Buy, Sur La Table, and Crate & Barrel.
There’s many more things I want to create, so I hope I get the time and energy to do so soon because this blender is just awesome!