The Vitamix E310 may be a budget model without all of the bells and whistles, but it can still blend up and create some pretty great things like; body butter, bread, salsa, nut butters, soups, smoothies and much more.
Since I’m still trying to adjust to a life with 2 little ones, I’ve been using it to create blended mocha frappe’s on the daily just to be able to survive the day.
What I love about the Vitamix E310
1. It has a powerful motor just like the higher end models, so everything gets pulverized and comes out smooth. My coffee drinks even come out a little frothy; it blends it that well.
2. It fits under the cabinets on the counter. My previous blender was so big and tall that I had to store it away or on the fridge, which is a pain when you want to use it every day.
3. It’s not as loud as some other blenders I’ve owned. I had one that literally sounded like a weed eater x10.
4. It’s affordable and is the perfect size for 2 people to have a large smoothie.
5. Cleaning is a breeze. Just add a drop of dish soap and fill up halfway with water and blend!
Where to buy:
The Vitamix E310 Explorian Series Blender is available to purchase online at Amazon,
Williams-Sonoma, and Bed Bath & Beyond. It is available in-store and online at Macy’s, Best Buy, Sur La Table, and Crate & Barrel.
There’s many more things I want to create, so I hope I get the time and energy to do so soon because this blender is just awesome!