I think I’ve talked a couple of times about my itchy skin issues on Instagram, but it’s not something I really dive deep into here on my blog. I only have a mild case of eczema, but it’s enough of an issue to drive me crazy at times, which leaves me feeling helpless because I have no idea how to manage it. Mild, to me, is the occasional flare-ups in a few different areas on the body that are small in size. I get eczema patches on my elbows, knees, left ring finger, and the back of my head, which itched so bad one time that it caused me to lose hair in that spot.
Eczema is an auto-immune disorder. I know my triggers are sugar, alcohol, and processed foods. I have even a tiny amount and I am itching, and in the winter it’s even worse. So I recommend avoiding those if you’re struggling with the same issue just to keep it under control.
Gladskin is an international non-prescription skincare brand founded in Europe and brought to the United States in 2020. Their brand and products are based on science born from the nature of our skin. Gladskin believes that we must respect Mother Nature’s complexity when solving health issues and in truly restoring health, rather than simply reducing symptoms. Gladskin is the first and only eczema cream in the U.S. using endolysin science to help heal eczema-prone skin.
Just the facts
• Gladskin Eczema Cream restores the healthy, natural balance to your skin microbiome while moisturizing.
• Gladskin Eczema Cream is a first-of-its-kind cream, formulated with Micreobalance® (a patented smart protein and their star ingredient) that keeps bad bacteria in check to bring balance back to the skin microbiome.
• Gladskin is ultra-moisturizing and calms things like redness, irritation, and dry skin.
• Gladskin Cream works smarter, not stronger, to bring harmony to the skin’s ecosystem. It’s free of harsh ingredients like steroids, drying alcohols, fragrances, preservatives, and is hypoallergenic. It is clinically tested and dermatologist recommended.
• Gladskin Cream is a parent favorite because it’s safe for long-term use. Other eczema products are either only aimed at managing eczema symptoms after a flare-up occurs or else don’t take your child’s health into account holistically. Gladskin results in no withdrawal reaction should you ever stop using it, and is gentle on even the softest skin!
• Gladskin’s other products (Face Wash, Body Wash, and Shampoo Bar) support the microbiome-balancing work that Gladskin Eczema Cream does because they don’t contain any harsh ingredients or preservatives that typical cleansers do. This means you can cleanse without upsetting your little one’s skin or undoing the calming work of the cream. They’re all non-drying products that leave skin feeling clean, but not tight or dry.
• Gladskin Eczema Cream typically retails for $35 for a 1.7-oz bottle and $55 for a 3.4-oz bottle.
Where to purchase
Save 10% on your order on gladskin.com with promo code GLADMOM10. The offer is valid until 3/31/22.