Since my sister is having a baby in October, I figured this mustache pacifier called the gentleman would be a funny, yet unique baby gift, especially since she’s having a girl! I think she will definitely be putting her daddy to shame with that magnificent stache of hers!
|baby Aislin with her gentleman mustache|
There’s no worries with safety here either as it is BPA-Free. The mustache is not hard and won’t harm your little one. It’s made out of the same material that teethers are made out of so it is soft and flexible. It also comes with a nipple cap so that you can prevent germs when not in use. Additional information can be found below.
•We recommend cleaning your child’s Mustachifier before each use
•Prior to initial use, sterilize in boiling water for 5 minutes and allow to cool (this is recommended for all pacifiers).
•To ensure hygiene remove any trapped water from the pacifier
•For day to day cleaning, wash with hot water and mild detergent. Rinse clean and squeeze nipple gently to expel any water
•The Mustachifier is made of a heat resistant material and can be put through the dishwasher
•Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or anti-bacterial cleansers
•Do not leave pacifier in direct sunlight or near a source of heat, or leave in disinfectant (sterilizing solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple
•For optimal safety and hygiene replace pacifier after 1 or 2 months of use
If my husband and I have a kid, I’m going to get the cowboy mustachifier. How can you not like the handlebar mustache? It will be amusing to see people’s reactions when out and about. Can’t wait!
•Never attach ribbons or cords to pacifier, as they are a strangling hazard
•Inspect nipple carefully before each use, especially if your child has teeth
•Check nipple strength by pulling in all directions. Discard at first sign of damage or weakness
•Do not leave baby unattended while using a pacifier
•Keep the nipple protection cap away from children as it is a choking hazard
•In the event that the pacifier becomes lodged in the mouth, DO NOT PANIC; it is designed so that it cannot be swallowed. Remove from the mouth as gently as possible
•Never dip teat in sweet substances or medicine, as it may lead to tooth decay
All posts here are to help our fellow frugal friends score the best freebies and deals possible through various companies, including Amazon. At times, we do earn a small percentage on purchases made through our links, which helps keep the site running.