I’ve been in the market for a new pan set because the ones my husband and I currently have are worn, scratched and ineffective at cooking evenly. And don’t even get me started on the sticking! So that’s why I decided to browse Amazon where I came across the Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan with a smooth ceramic and non-stick coating. I read some reviews and promptly ordered the 8″ to start since I didn’t know if it would live up to my expectations.
Once it arrived, I washed it out by hand with a little soap and hot water, dried it off, sprayed a little olive oil in it and put it to work making the thing that’s the worst at sticking, eggs! I can never make scrambled or an omelet style egg without it sticking to our current pans. They’re a royal pain in my rear!
But this pan was excellent. I was able to flip and scoop the egg out easily without them sticking, which gets an A+ in my book. I’ve probably used it about 6 or so times now in the course of a week. My husband noticed and asked if I liked it? Of course I like it, no, I love it! I want to buy a 10 and 12″ now, which he’ll probably do just so I’ll enjoy cooking for him more. Nothing is worse than cooking a big meal then have to deal with the scraping of the pans.
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals
- Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant Bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer
I haven’t used it over a long period of time obviously, so I am hoping it survives heavy use because it’s currently my favorite pan. So far so good though. I plan to just use wood and plastic utensils on it and a soft sponge; hopefully that will keep it in tip top shape because I need it to last!
I’ve been looking for a new pan. I will have to check this one out!
I am using this pan. It is well-made pan
Cookwarelab recently posted…Best Stainless Steel Fry Pans For 2017 – Guide & Reviewed by Expert!