One thing I cannot live without is chocolate. Chocolate makes the world a better place, especially during that time of the month, right ladies!? And since I am still breastfeeding, I try to eat as good as possible in order to get the most nutrients to my daughter through my breast milk. But sometimes I want to indulge in the good stuff, ya know, like these delicious, good for you chocolate truffle treats from #MotherNurture.
Mother Nurture Chocolate Truffles
- These are a deliciously rich, creamy chocolate truffles to treat moms during pregnancy
- Come in 2 different varieties: Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate with Raspberry
- They provide essential nutrients like Folic Acid, DHA, Calcium and Vitamin D to support mom and baby’s health during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Kosher, and BPA-free packagingI loved the milk chocolate variety but that’s because I’m not particularly fond of the bitter taste of dark chocolate. Both were delicious though and I love the fact that they contain healthy, all natural ingredients for me and my little one.
They also have an enhanced water for those of you who don’t like the taste of plain ol’ boring water and need a little hint of flavor.
Mother Nurture Enhanced Water
- Is a light, refreshing, all natural flavored water to treat Mom while hydrating
- Mother Nurture Enhanced Waters offer delicious hydration in three light, refreshing flavors: pink grapefruit, mixed berry and tropical splash
- Provides essential nutrients like Folic Aid, Calcium, Vitamin B12, and Choline to support Mom and Baby’s health during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Under 90 calories in each 16.9 ounce bottle
- Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Kosher, and BPA-free packaging
I tried the Tropical Splash Enhanced Water and it tasted great, although a little sweet tasting for me. But I appreciate flavor enhanced water because sometimes it’s hard to get all of the water I need with plain water. Drinking plenty of water helps produce more breast milk so it’s pretty important to stay properly hydrated and these Mother Nurture Enhanced waters help with that.
I also like the fact that these work in harmony with your regular prenatal vitamins. But please don’t substitute.
If you’re a pregnant or breastfeeding mom and would like more information on these mom treats, then head on over to Mother Nurture.