This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Uricalm. All opinions are 100% mine.
I don’t know how many times in my life I’ve gotten random bladder infections, either from drinking too much soda (I know, bad bad) or having forgotten to go potty after doing the deed. Unfortunately, 20% of us will have recurring UTI’s with as much as 3 per year. It’s definitely not fun dealing with which is why I highly recommend Uricalm MAX Pain Tablets and Uricalm Cranberry with D-Mannose. Every time I feel that slight pressure coming on or the urgency to urinate frequently, I start taking the Uricalm Cranberry with D-Mannose and the Uricalm MAX Pain Tablets. They seem to help tremendously before it kicks into a full blown UTI, and the best part is, it can be bought over the counter.
- Uricalm® Max is powerful medicine that works fast to stop the excruciating pain, burning, and sensation of urgency that comes with a UTI
- Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride – the active ingredient in URICALM® MAX – is the #1 UTI pain relief ingredient preferred by women and by doctors
- URICALM® MAX works directly at the site of the pain with 99.5 mg of clinically proven phenazopyridine hydrochloride — the highest dose you can buy over-the-counter. No other OTC UTI pain medicine has more!
- The only stronger UTI pain medicine available is a prescription
- Uricalm® MAX also has cranberry – used extensively by those concerned about urinary tract health.
- Gluten free
- Available nationwide at most major retailers
- New Uricalm® Cranberry features a powerful combination of ingredients in every delicious, berry-flavored chewable tablet:
- CRANBERRY: Scientific studies have shown a link between consuming cranberry and maintaining a healthy urinary tract*
- D-MANNOSE: Helps prevent the adherence of certain microorganisms to the walls of the urinary tract – allowing your body’s natural defenses to help keep your urinary tract healthy*
- Uricalm® Cranberry can be taken every day to help maintain your urinary tract health*.
- Gluten free.
- Available at Rite Aid, Kroger, and HEB and in select Walmart and CVS Pharmacies nationwide