I haven’t been a coffee drinker for long. Once I had Arya in 2015, I became dependent on it to get me throughout the day, because you know, lack of sleep from having a newborn and all. At one point, coffee made me feel sick when I’d try it before all of that. I guess I finally built enough tolerance over time to where it no longer affects me anymore and instead gives me the energy to stay awake to take care of the kiddos.
When Mom’s Meet offered to send me the Keurig K-Duo Essentials Coffee Maker, I, of course, jumped on the opportunity. These are my thoughts and they were not influenced in any way.
I have had a Keurig for the last 4 years and this Keurig K-Duo Essentials is easily my favorite one. It’s very easy to set up and use. Note – the water filter for the reservoir is sold separately. I do use filtered water out of my fridge if you decide to go that route, which I do just to reduce scaling. You can also use your average 12-cup coffee filters with no issue. This version doesn’t have any fancy display screens – it has a simple button layout that gets the job done.
And there’s no issue using coffee pods that some 2.0 machines reject. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants the convenience of a Keurig and a full pot coffee brewer for those days where you need a little more pick me up or when you have family and friends over.
I also love that it is not that much bigger than my previous Keurig k-cup coffee machine. Counter space is limited so that was a must!
More Details on Keurig® K-Duo Essentials™ Coffee Maker
- The Keurig® K-Duo Essentials™ Coffee Maker is designed to not only brew K-Cup® pods but also ground coffee!
- It comes with a 12-cup glass carafe along with a heating plate to help keep your coffee warm.
- With an auto-off feature for both your brewer and heating plate, this energy-efficient coffee maker also contains a unique 60 oz. single reservoir that is shared between single-serve and carafe brewing and makes refilling easy–saving you time and simplifying your morning routine.
- The K-Duo Essentials™ Coffee Maker is travel mug friendly and can brew multiple sizes, such as an 8-, 10-, or 12-cup carafe and an 8, 10, or 12 oz cup.
- The Keurig® K-Duo Essentials™ Coffee Maker retails for $99.
- The Smart Start feature allows your coffee maker to heat, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
If you’re looking for a great duo coffee maker, the Keurig® K-Duo Essentials™ Coffee Maker can be purchased exclusively on Walmart’s website
I hope you enjoy it just as much as we do!