“I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. This post may contain affiliate links.”
When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
I know chocolate is a favorite by many, but I love chocolate in all flavors and forms! And one of my current favorites is Gatsby Chocolate since it has the decadence of premium chocolate but with significantly less calories and sugar.
Did you know that dark chocolate has these benefits?
- A 100-gram bar of dark chocolate with 70–85% cocoa contains:
- 11 grams of fiber
- 66% of the DV for iron
- 57% of the DV for magnesium
- 196% of the DV for copper
- 85% of the DV for manganese
I may not be big on dark chocolate’s bitter taste, but I eat it because one, I love chocolate and two, it’s great for the body!
Founded by Doug Bouton, who is best known for his role as co-founder of Halo Top, GATSBY Chocolate is revolutionizing the chocolate category like
Halo Top revolutionized ice cream. Doug, along with other original Halo Top team members, founded GATSBY Chocolate because there were no low-calorie options in chocolate. Even low-sugar chocolate options have almost as many calories as regular chocolate! So they got to work and spent more than a year developing the recipe for GATSBY Chocolate. The result? An unbelievably indulgent, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate that’s somehow way fewer calories and a fraction of the sugar compared to other premium chocolate. In fact, GATSBY Chocolate products have two to three times less calories than comparable products.
Just the facts
• Beyond the delicious taste, GATSBY chocolate contains all thedecadence of premium chocolate but with significantly less calories and sugar.
• GATSBY was created by the co-founder of Halo Top Ice Cream and other original Halo Top members.
• GATSBY is the lowest-calorie chocolate bar on the market by a long shot, clocking in at two to three times fewer calories than the likes of Lindt and Ghirardelli.
• GATSBY’s Sea Salt Extra Dark Chocolate is 60 calories per serving and Almond Dark is 70 calories per serving, which is half the calories or less compared to anything else out there! Even other low-sugar chocolate bars are double the calories compared to GATSBY.
• Why stop at one bite? GATSBY Chocolate is low sugar at only 2 grams of sugar per serving.
• The real magic is that GATSBY Chocolate products taste INCREDIBLE. Indulgent, melt-in-your-mouth, just like every other premium chocolate.
• GATSBY’s Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups clock in at only 50 calories per cup, meaning that it’s the lowest-calorie cup on the market by far. In fact, GATSBY’s Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups have two times less calories than other peanut butter cups. Now you can enjoy two cups for the calories of one!
• Typical retail value for GATSBY Chocolate include: $29.99 for a 6-pack of Almond Dark Chocolate, $29.99 for a 6-pack of Sea Salt Extra Dark Chocolate, and $24.99 for a 6-pack of Peanut Butter Cups.
Where to purchase
GATSBY Chocolate Bars are available to purchase at Kroger, Ralphs, Mariano’s, Fred Meyer, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, and City Market, and online at gatsbychocolate.com. To find a store near you, visit gatsbychocolate.com/pages/store-locator