“This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of
Sposie Booster Pads, the number one brand in diaper doublers. All opinions are entirely
Your little one is finally sleeping peacefully at night and the last thing you want to do is disturb them for a middle of the night diaper change. That is unless, they wake you up crying because they’ve soaked through their diapers, clothes, or bedding.
I don’t know how many diaper leaks I’ve dealt with from my toddler and now 11-month-old baby. It’s honestly too many to even comprehend at this point.
After dealing with our kids constantly waking up wet, which meant constant sheet washing, we needed to find a resolution for our parenting woes because this mama is tired over here!
How to Stop the Overnight Diaper Leaks for Good
- Make sure the diaper is on correctly. For instance; make sure the cuffs are pulled out and wrapped around the legs properly so pee won’t leak out.
- Go up a size since it’s easier for pee and poo to leak out the tops when they’re too small.
- Switch to the most absorbent diaper on the market, which is the overnight diaper. They only come in bigger sizes though.
- Position the tabs downward and try to get them to overlap slightly so that the diaper is a bit tighter.
- Try Diaper Pads
I’ll be honest, I’d never heard of diaper booster pads until a family member recommended them.
So what exactly is Sposie Booster Pads?
- They are a long-wearing extra-absorbency disposable diaper pad that simply inserts into diapers or training pants.
- They are perfect for extended use situations for overnight protection and travel. The unique flow-through pad wicks away moisture that often irritates skin.
- They can hold up to 8oz. of fluid and will keep your baby feeling dry and comfortable.
- Sposie boosters are 100% fragrance, latex, and chlorine free
- They allow for adjustable positioning for boys or girls. When you’re done using them, simply dispose of them with the diaper.
Another issue we were concerned with was our daughters’ sensitive skin that they inherited from me – we’ve never had any rashes or skin issues with these pads since they don’t contain any harmful chemicals or fragrances. They’re worth the little bit of extra money to keep my babies dry all night and to save my sanity on extra laundry piles.
They are a complete game-changer!
You can find them at Target, Amazon, and Walmart. More information here.