I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
My daughters love books so I had to jump on this opportunity, especially since Delilah is 2 now and eager to learn and absorb information all of the time. Priddy books are great for younger ages because they have bright colors, fun images and some have texturized pages to heighten all senses. Even my 5-year-old was wanting to check them out with her sis and then decided to hoard a few!
We received First 100 Numbers; See, Touch, Feel; Alphaprints: Colors; Bright Baby: Touch and Feel Baby Animals; and My First Play and Learn Farm.
Delilah’s favorites were of course the touch and feel baby animals and the My First Play and Learn Farm. She has a ton of fun placing the correct silicone sticker pieces onto the book in places she deems fit. Arya liked it as well but once she did it through once, she was done with it so it’s definitely a reusable book for the younger tots who enjoy playing with stickers and matching. Arya, my oldest is big on sensory, so she loved the textured Touch and Feel Baby Animals books the most.
Just the Facts
• These books’ durable board pages are perfect for little hands to play with for hours of learning and reading fun, and perfect for stuffing in diaper bags or strollers to take anywhere.
• Teach motor skills: See, Touch, Feel will stimulate curiosity through sensory play. With raised textures to feel, finger trails to follow, and a shiny mirror to look into, this book is perfect for building language recognition and motor skills.
• Introduce first numbers: With First 100 Numbers baby will love learning about their first 100 numbers with these fun, bright photographs that make for easy counting.
• Explore first colors: Read Alphaprints: Colors to explore baby’s first colors with your favorite animals. Made of fun photographs of everyday things, from fingerprints to fruits, little hands will love exploring the embossed features.
• Focus on speech and language: Meet and feel all of the cutest creatures in the animal kingdom, from furry to feathery, and big to small with Bright Baby: Touch and Feel Baby Animals. The rhyming text and touch and feel textures make this the perfect book for babies to build motor and vocabulary skills.
• Discover matching and sorting: Take a trip to the farm with My First Play and Learn Farm and learn about key early learning topics such as colors, matching, and sorting. With 28 reusable play pieces, this adorable book is perfect for hours of play and learning.
WHERE TO BUY PRIDDY BOOKS?
You can shop for Priddy Books on Amazon and learn more about Priddy Books on their website and their Instagram profile.