My favorite store to shop at is probably Target since I can stack Target coupons along with manufacture coupons, the 5% discount with Target Red Card Credit Card or Debit Card, and even an occasional Target cartwheel to score an even more amazing deal.
Full details on all the savings and benefits that the Target REDcard offers can be found here.
- 5% off every day
Free shipping at Target.com (no minimum purchase)
- Extended returns — 30 extra days
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school of your choice
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval (except for some debit applications that require a few days to confirm a bank account)
- REDcard holders can easily check their credit card account balance, make a payment, review past statements, check their debit card transaction history and manage their PIN. They also get to enjoy exclusive offers available only to REDcard holders.
Another thing you can stack with all 4 of those money saving methods is iBotta. It’s basically a rebate app. Buy a product you’re interested in if available in the Target section of the iBotta app and get money back that you can cash out when you reach a minimum of $10. This doesn’t just work with Target, they have many other stores to choose from as well.
When I go to Target, I usually have to check out all the end caps where they put the clearance items, most of the time, this is where I find amazing deals. But, not always though since my stores usually leave it at 15% off forever.
How to Maximize your savings at Target:
2. Target Credit or Debit Card: I actually didn’t know Target had the option for a debit card until recently. You best believe I signed up for that real quick! Saving an additional 5% on top of always getting free shipping online is just awesome. It’s tied to your bank account and there are no monthly fees associated with it, so why not?
3. Money Saving Apps: You’ll want to start off by downloading the Target Cartwheel App (an additional money saving app to score certain percentages off of certain products at Target — for instance: Recently there was a save an additional 20% off of clearance apparel for the whole family, so essentially I was able to get some clothes 90% off with their current 70% off marked clearance — awesome huh!?) and the iBotta app (cash back app for buying certain products — you can cash out at $10 to PayPal or check, etc.)
Can’t wait to go shopping at Target now huh? I’ll be heading there shortly!