This is a sponsored post for Groupon. All thoughts expressed are my own.
Some people hate couponing because the task to cut, clip and organize coupons is tedious. I don’t coupon as much as I used to because I just don’t have the time like before to hunt down the deals and then try to run to the store to snag a newspaper with an antsy toddler in tow.
That’s why I love sites like Groupon where they make it easy for you to save since they provide the coupons right on the website which makes saving virtually effortless.
5 Tips on How to Save Money With Groupon
- First and foremost, sign up and create an account. If you aren’t a member, you can’t save!
- Check the Groupon coupons section and save on sites like Target Photo and Diapers.com. There are numerous sites that Groupon offers discounts for. The two mentioned above are just a couple that I use religiously.
- Browse the Groupon clearance section. Yes, there’s a clearance section for goods that didn’t sell well or are seasonal. I didn’t even know about this when I first started on Groupon. Just goes to show there’s new stuff to learn and multiple ways to save a few bucks if you search for it.
- Download the Groupon App and set it so notifications pop up. There have been numerous times where I’d get an alert of a discount code that was 10$ off any local deal purchase that was specifically for app users, which resulted in me scoring a really inexpensive night out for drinks.
- Refer your family and friends.When they sign up under your referral link and make their first purchase you get $10 in Groupon Bucks which can be used for anything on Groupon.
Do you have anymore tips or recommendations for Groupon savings?
Let us know in the comments.