Amazon’s Super Saver Shipping makes online shopping affordable with FREE shipping on qualifying orders of $35 or more!
All items that are sold by Amazon.com qualify and are eligible for the FREE Super Saver Shipping, but Amazon does have a marketplace for other companies and people to sell their items. Occasionally you will see “Fulfilled by Amazon.com & Eligible for Super Saver Shipping”; those items count towards the Super Saver Shipping, and those that don’t have that listed do not.
How to Qualify for FREE Shipping on Amazon without Prime:
- Add at least $25 worth of eligible products to your cart.
- Ship your entire order to a single address within the U.S.
- Select the option to group your items into as few shipments as possible.
- Choose Super Saver Shipping.
Amazon says to allow 5-8 business days for delivery, but most orders in my experience come much sooner than that. I think I even had an item ship in 1 day and I didn’t even pay the extra shipping costs!
Here are a few other things to keep in mind:
- You will still be charged shipping for items that are not eligible for Super Saver Shipping even if the rest of your order qualifies for FREE shipping. It has to be sold by Amazon.com or be fulfilled by them.
- Subscribe & Save offers automatically include FREE shipping regardless of the total.
- Magazine subscriptions ship FREE, but they do not count toward the $35 minimum for Super Saver Shipping on the rest of your order.
- Applies to U.S. delivery addresses in the 50 states only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products; for example, some Tools & Hardware items may not be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii using FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- Digital products such as Kindle ebooks and MP3s are also excluded, since you can download them right away.
- Gift cards do not count toward Super Saver Shipping.
- See all terms & conditions here.