Save Up to 70% off Baby Items and Toys at Target!

If you’re looking to score decent deals, I’d head on over to Target to see what you can find, you never know, it may just be something you need! As you all know, I am all for savings, and with a new baby coming along, I need to save wherever I can. Yesterday I took a peak at Target since other people were claiming to find things at 70% off in the baby and toy sections. I didn’t see any great toy deals, but I did spot this Eddie Bauer Endurance Jogging Stroller for $94.99 (reg $189.99) which is a 50% savings! Obviously I would have preferred it to be 70% off, but there were only 2 left and I couldn’t let it slip out of the store in someone else’s hands. All of the other baby items were only discounted to 30% at my store, but all Target stores are different with their clearance schedule and time frames. So yours may be 15, 30, 50 or even 70% off. Doesn’t hurt to look though!

Note: All Target stores won’t have the same clearance items. I went to a couple different ones and this is the only one with the stroller. I was looking forward to saving on tax. Doh. 😉


10937421_10152961649105365_2035290671_n

Share This:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge