Everyone who blogs wants to make money whether they admit it or not, and with blogging networks like Markerly, they make it simple for you to do as such. Markerly is like the middle man. They find campaigns from companies that fit your blog niche so you don’t have to! I love blogging, but sometimes I don’t have the time to write up unique pitches to companies I am interested in only to have a good 50% of them ignored. But what those 50% don’t understand is that influencer marketing is a great way for brands to connect with bloggers and their audiences to sell more products and gain more awareness.
5 Reasons You Should Join The Blogging Network Markerly:
1. Markerly is a full-service managed network with 24/7 blogger support.
- I don’t know of any other blogging network that has 24/7 support that isn’t ran by bloggers themselves, so this is a plus, especially when you’re having technically difficulties and need assistance quickly! I can’t tell you how many times I have had issues with other networks posts not working or formatting correctly with special coding.
2. Markerly gives you heat maps of your entire post so you can see what people were clicking on.
- Although I have been blogging for quite a few years, I haven’t really noticed any other blogging network having anything like this implemented into their website. I can see this being really valuable for not only Markerly but for us bloggers as well. I think it will help give us ideas for future topics depending upon the keywords clicked or help us decide upon ad placement if viewers are gravitating towards a certain area of our layout.
3. Markerly pays bloggers within 48 hours of the post going live.
- For me, this is a HUGE HUGE plus. Most blogging networks make you wait until you have reached a certain threshold in order to cash out. It’s a big bummer, especially if the campaigns availability on the blogging network dry up or slow down. There are months where it does this, especially around the holidays. So we end up putting in all of this hard work to write up thoughtful posts only to have it sit there and collect dust. So thank you Markerly, I absolutely love you guys and now consider you one of the best for sponsored content. Now, there are some blogging networks that will pay you without a threshold, but they make you wait net 30 or net 45 which means 30 or 45 days after you finish the assigned project. That technically isn’t so bad, but when you NEED that money for every day living expenses, you don’t want to have to wait for it.
4. Work with brands like Levi’s, Super Bowl, TruMoo, eMeals etc.
- It’s nice to have a wide variety of brand campaigns since not every blog is in the same niche. For instance, if someone’s blog niche is more fashion, they would most likely be chosen for Levi’s, and if someone’s blog niche is sports/entertainment, they would probably be selected for the Super Bowl, and so on and so on. This doesn’t necessarily mean that if your blog doesn’t fit any of those categories that you won’t be chosen. If your stats are high enough, they would most likely make an exception.
5. Markerly is very focused on quality blog posts and bloggers that have engaged audiences.
- I can tell you this, the quality of my blog posts aren’t always this in depth, and I am a part of their blogging network so I am assuming they are very lenient with their influencers. But that is a good thing, because not everyone is going to have the quality content they crave on every single one of their blog posts. At least not me anyways.
- If you’re a beginning blogger and need a little boost in the right direction to get more engagement on your posts, I suggest searching on Facebook for blog support groups. They have been a ton of help for me when I needed it because let’s face it, not every single reader is going to leave a comment on every one of your posts. In fact, 90% of your readers will not leave a comment. This leaves for very little engagement. The good thing is, they don’t require you to have a hundred comments, only a couple per post.
Markerly is the best blogging network to find sponsored content opportunities with awesome brands. So if you haven’t joined yet, the 48 hour payment and the smiling faces behind Markerly should entice you!