Every time Christmas or Birthday’s roll around, I usually have enough Amazon gift cards saved up to purchase all my gifts for absolutely FREE! All it took was a little bit of my time out of the day to earn them. Some of these websites are survey companies, GPT (get paid to) sites, and search engines. I have wrote a previous post on how to complete GPT offers that you can check out if you’re interested, or have never heard of them. Read it over, it has plenty of useful information.
- Swagbucks (Search Engine Reward Site) – This site is pretty much a must have for everyone who is on the internet. You search the internet anyway so why not get free prizes for it? All you do is install their search engine add-on and search like you normally would. Now, they do have it to detect if you are just typing random stuff right after another to try and win. You won’t get swagbucks by doing that, so I wouldn’t waste your time. Usually the win times seems to vary hours after your first win of the day. So, say you do some searches in the morning and win, you can probably expect to again later in the evening. =) It’s quite easy, nothing to it really.. and if you install their toolbar they randomly give away free swagbucks and occasionally they will post trivia on their twitter site. Also, if you refer people to swagbucks you get what your referrals win. It is definitely a win/win situation.
- Opinion Outpost (Survey Company) – You do need to have a minimum of $5.00 in points to request an Amazon gift card, which can easily be accomplished by completing only 2 surveys. They range from 2.00 – 10.00 that I have been sent thus far. You will receive your gift code instantly upon requesting. That’s one great thing about this site!
- Points2Shop (GPT site) – This is my top money making site and so far I have received $1144.58 worth of cash and prizes. When you are from UK, USA or CA you get 15% of what your first level referrals earn, 3% of second level and 2% of third level. On top of that you can also earn up to $1.00 for each member you refer. If you don’t want to earn points to spend on Amazon.com you can always join their sister site, cashle.
- Cashle (GPT site) – Sister site to Points2Shop. Can transfer cash earned into your PayPal account or into an Amazon Gift Card.
- Zoombucks (Search Engine Reward Site) – Same mechanics as Swagbucks.
- Cash Crate (GPT site) – The minimum payout is 20.00. And they will mail your check on the 15th after each month that you meet your minimum payout. For example, if you earn at least $20.00 in October, They will mail your check on November 15th. You currently earn 20% of what your referrals make and 10% of what their referrals make. You’ll also receive a $3.00 bonus for each referral who earns their first $10.00. I won a Nintendo Wii in one of their earnings contest.
- iRazoo (Search Engine Reward Site) -Same mechanics as Swagbucks
- Rewards1 (GPT site) – This one has a minimum cash-out of 5.00 and you can request it daily.
Referral bonus of 20% (and up to 30%) of what they make forever! Earn more by getting active referrals! Every month they check to see if you’ve gotten over 50 or over 200 active referrals and adjust your referral percentage accordingly! You’ll get a 25% referral bonus for referring over 50 active users and you’ll get a 30% referral bonus for referring over 200 active users!
- Bing Rewards (search Engine Reward Site) – Same mechanics as Swagbucks, only you get 1 reward credit per search and can do up to 15 a day. You get other options to earn reward credits every day.
- Valued Opinions – (Survey Company) – Similar to that of Opinion Outpost.
If you would like a little bit more information, or more opinions on these companies that I have worked with, don’t hesitate to ask. I am here to help you, just as much as I am here to help myself.